Are you thinking of starting a business? Looking to purchase real estate? Injured in an accident? These are just a few examples of times when having the help of an experienced attorney can be highly advantageous.
Now, you can find almost any information you need by doing a search on one of the major search engines. You can find sites that provide legal definitions, legal forms, specific laws and even locate a local lawyer that specializes in your specific need.
In this article we wanted to provide some resources for those that live in Tennessee. Below are links to helpful legal resources that should give you a good start on finding the information you are looking for.
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Other Tennessee Associations
Legal Web Sites & Resources
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- Brentwood Business Law Lawyer Serving Franklin & Nashville
- Brentwood Divorce & Family Lawyer Serving Franklin & Nashville
- Board of Professional Responsibility
- Tennessee Code Annotated
- Tennessee Legal Aid Information
- Brentwood DUI Lawyer Serving Franklin & Nashville
- Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (TALS)
- TennHelp: Directory of agencies and organizations
- Criminal Law Defense Resources
- Brentwood Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Franklin & Nashville
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers